Wednesday, January 14

some things I've been thinking about...

Today I thought of a quote, that I've never heard before so I'm going to claim it. It goes like this: "When we're young we need adults around to help us mature, and when we're old we need kids around to keep us young." - Wade H. Johnson

Something like that anyway, I need to work on the wording.

But here's another thought..."God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them" - Genesis 1:27. So, when we die to ourselves and empty all of our baggage and junk and stuff, what's left over? God's image? I think so. God created us in His image for a reason, and it wasn't so we could cover it up with junk. Let's dump that junk and reveal the image of God. Sound good?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds real good baby.
thanks for sharing this.
and great quote!

Anonymous said...

yep. sounds good