Friday, March 28

home from namps, to the Euge

Got home from nampa yesterday and drove down to eugene with elizabeth to hang out with my sister. It's been really a great time so far. Yesterday, when we arrived, we went to dinner at Cosmo's Pizza with my sister's boyfriend, Charles, which was really good. Then we watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium which I fell asleep almost through the entire movie, but Elizabeth said it was pretty good.

Then today we slept in and then went to the Duck Stop, where my sister is a barista. We got some coffee and came back to her apartment and watched Once. When she got off work we went and painted some things at Brush-Fire. Elizabeth and I painted a sugar jar and Karlin painted a flower pot. Then we came back and my sister and elizabeth made some vegetarian biscuits and gravy, and it was so yum. Now me and elizabeth are heading back home.

No comments: