Wednesday, March 26

heading home

Today's my last full day in Namps. It's been a blast getting to be here and hang out with my good friends. Though I'm sad to leave these peeps, I'm really excited to get home and see my best friend, Elizabeth, because I've really missed her, and she's beautiful!

Here's the run down on what I've been up to...

Drove here with Chris and Reed on Monday.
Went to Wendy's with the Red, and then taco bell with reed, chris and kylee, then watched a movie that was too long.
Slept alright...
Woke up and started watching a movie but turned it off to get some bacon, egg and cheese biscuits at McDonald's. (breakfast is the only thing I will get there)
Went to the Dex with Reed and Chris at lunch time and got to see, Matt, Dax, Jared, Ian, Joey, Tommy, Joe, etc...
Went to the Rec. Center to play basketball with Tommy, Matt and Chris.
Came back, took a shower and took a nap while watching the Royal Tenenbaum's, which really is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Went to Outback for dinner with the Red, Chris and Ryan Cork.
Finished the Royal Tenenbaum's
Went to the library to see Roland, but also saw Brittan and Trenton
Went to see Bieds, Nate, Seth and Blaine, hung out and talked to those guys for a good while.
Tried to impress Jesse Hyslop with some chemistry knowledge, but of course he was not impressed and only looked up from his computer game once when we were talking.
Went to sleep and slept a lot better than the first night.
Woke up early and went to breakfast with Chris and Kenton. Kenton was going to pay for it but someone picked up our tab. It was awesome.
Went to Chapel, went to the Flying M with chris, reed and kylee. Caleb was working.
Went to the Dex and saw Zach
Currently at the Apt. blogging with reed and about to help Chris memorize his play lines.
Later tonight is TimeOut and a good guy, Alex, is speaking.


Dialogue from the best moment of the entire trip...

Chris: "Hey Caleb, guess what I had for breakfast this morning"
Caleb: "Umm..., ..., ..., should I know this?"
Chris: "Bran hotcakes."
Caleb: (Caleb steps back, lifting his head high) "oomph"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, i love caleb so much.