Tuesday, May 20

not too much to say...

.just that I really appreciate everyones' blogs! I get so excited when people post new stuff.

update on some stuff in my life...

Elizabeth and I have two months, six days until our wedding

we already have a cat, if you didn't know, and we just re-named it Jammies (as in pajamas)

I finish my CNA training in a week.

I'm really broke right now but since I'm almost done with the CNA course I'll be working again soon.

There is a couple apartments that Elizabeth is going to go look at on Wednesday that would be perfect for us...!!!!!!

2 comments:

i am Ryan said...

good call on the hand sanitizer. although king county metro and sound transit are a bit cleaner than the trimet.

So... I haven't gotten anything about your wedding. am I allowed to come down for it?

kylee said...

that's how i feel too, so you have to write more! too funny to not share