Friday, April 18

made some...

changes. I changed the colors and the picture. I added the text. I'm still messing with it, but I have to stop now to work on some homework. Before I go, I'll give a quick update...

Elizabeth went to Baker city with Chanelle yesterday, but she comes back tomorrow, yes! I'm really looking forward to dodgeball tonight, my good buddy Jeff (ramseagull) Ramsey is coming with me so it will be a good time...It's amazing how many things a person can find to do when they really need to do their homework...crud.

CHAD! I was looking back at my old livejournal blog to get some ideas for colors for this blog and I was reading a few entries and I found one from April 17, 2006 and here is a little piece from it..."My friend Chad Bryan turned 21. I was the first person to tackle him after he wasn't a minor anymore. We had a pretty good time."
Seriously? I tackled you? I have no memory of this...do you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?!?
No way...i really have no memory of this. Except maybe I do.

Do you remember going over to jeff greene and marc herring's house with matt griffith and jordan yancovich and a couple of people? Did you tackle me onto the bed that was in their living room?
I have a vague recollection of that happening once with someone...maybe that was my birthday and maybe that was you...

Chris Spicer said...

I miss you and all that you stand for.

Ian Bauder said...

i have a friend who likes to eat at this little samwhich shop on the street in your picture (i think). it's called annies.

i didn't think it's that great.